Like the look of our products but haven’t quite seen one that matches your requirements? Our ‘Bespoke’ service may be just what you need…..All our product offerings started life as ‘Bespoke’ units and we recognise that innovation is the key to our continued success. Please see some of our recent projects below:
Our materials palette along with off-the-shelf filters, frames and motors in two simple sizes is a fabulous starting point for made to measure hoods, cabinets and enclosures. Design and development is quick too so your idea could be a reality faster than you think.
We design and build all our product range to order in our UK workshop so ‘Bespoke’ builds are really no problem, in fact we enjoy the challenge. If you can think it, we can make it!
Contact us now, using the form to let us know your requirements.
What we can do:
- Negative pressure units to protect operators from the contents of the cabinet.
- Positive pressure hoods (clean filtered air delivered inside the hood to protect the internal process)
- Passive (no fan or filter) hoods for mechanical safety or simple dust protection
- 1 off production or batch build hoods for Laboratories, production or display
- Filters for dust, odours or both in grades to suit most applications
- Fans and controls in mains AC or low voltage DC
- Glazing in Perspex or toughened glass
- Sliding, hinged or lift off access doors
- Internal lighting with our low voltage ‘TL’ series LED panels
- Framed aluminium or frameless ‘folded Perspex’ designs
- Fully welded stainless steel or powder coated mild steel frames and table bases
- Tailored operator, cable or equipment access holes
- 3rd party and free issue equipment installation
- Global distribution on all products