Originally designed for housing evaporator apparatus, the Waysafe® EV1000 solves the problem of personnel exposed to volatile organic compounds during evaporation or other processes and can be fitted with a Waysafe® Carbon filter and G4 Grade pre-filter .
Clear sliding front door panels allow for full height access loading, pre-filter changing and cleaning whilst providing an unobstructed, illuminated view. With the doors closed the apparatus and internal work area is kept free of dust and nuisance odours during operation if fitted with a Waysafe® Carbon Filter.
This enclosure is incredibly versatile and can be configured to remove particulates when fitted with our compatible Waysafe HEPA and HEPA/Carbon composite filters. It can be ordered off the shelf in a variety of widths but can also be designed in any size you may require via our bespoke enquiry page https://www.waysafe.co.uk/bespoke/
Our new Waysafe® ‘600 series’ filter system offers a larger filter and pre-filter combination and is available as an upgrade if required. The Waysafe® EV1000 provides a variable speed airflow between 0.25m/s and 0.6m/s, this ensures operator protection without effecting sensitive instruments or operations.
- Ductless – air is filtered and clean air circulated back into the workplace
- Various filter media avaiable to deal with VOCs and / or particulates
- Easy ‘plug and play’ benchtop installation
- Highly customisable to suit your needs
- Quiet, energy efficient variable speed fans
- Fast global delivery
- Operator protection
- Ideally suited for evaporation process and apparatus containment
- Great for applicatiosn that don’t justify a full fume cabinet installation
- 230v and 120v versions available
- Made to order in our factory in the UK
View Data Sheet: SD00208-rev1-EV1000 Data Sheet