Just back from a great couple of days showing our fabulous range of benchtop fume hoods at the Lab Innovations Show 2016 at the NEC in Birmingham. Thanks to all who shared some time with us. It’s always good to talk and we look forwards to being of assistance in the future.
We’ve added a few new Innovations or our own to this years show offerings including:
- LED toplights – Simple framed cabinet light designed to sit on top of our units and light up the inside. Low power LED lights keep power consumption to a minimum and because they just sit on top, they are available as retro fit options for existing cabinets.
- Airflow monitoring and automatic fan controls – new to Waysafe this year, the entry level flow monitor fits through the front or side of any Waysafe enclosure and is programed to alarm when airflow drops below a setpoint and a fully featured flow controller adds automatic fan speed control as well as options for operator sensing and lighting control.
- Our new larger 600 series filter- same simple design as our trusted 300 series filter but with 2.5 times the capacity allows us to work with larger open face areas or finer filtration without compromising filter performance.
- Our new 200 series SOL314 replacement filter offers around 2.5 times the capacity of a set of 3 outgoing 314 filters and is available in E10 for basic particle removal or improved H13 HEPA grades.
- Sit/stand leg frames with 4 position memory allow individual operators to fine tune the height of our units for comfort and safety.
Lab Innovations is : The UK’s only event dedicated to laboratory professionals.