Solotec Scientific has been designing and manufacturing Waysafe® benchtop safety enclosures since 1991. All our enclosures are individually made to order in the UK by our skilled and experienced team, and as well as our mainstream range of products available, we also offer bespoke enclosures made to your own specifications at very competitive prices.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our suppliers and clients, particularly during recent times. We have developed many great working relationships and we will continue to provide all our loyal customers with the highest levels of quality and service.
We are very proud to be celebrating this 30-year anniversary and look forward to making enclosures for many more years to come!
If you require any information on our products, custom built enclosures or accessories please do call us on +44 (0)161 339 6187 or email us at email@example.com and we will gladly discuss your needs, providing you with a solution to your benchtop safety requirements.
• 1991 – Solotec Scientific was established by Mr Paul Sumner and a small product range was launched
• 1996 – AS300 (previously called Minicab) was developed for analysing MDIs in collaboration with a major pharmaceutical organisation
• 2005 – Solotec Scientific was taken over by Yurek Nazaruk
• 2015 – Justin and Rachael Benson take over Solotec Scientific Limited
• 2015 – New products launched and rebrand of Waysafe® enclosures took place
• 2016 – New filter range introduced with improved range of filter types and duties
• 2016 – Launch of our e-commerce website.
• 2018 – winners of the Manufacturing & Engineering Business of the year in the Pride of Tameside Business Awards.
• 2019 – winners of the Export Award in the Pride of Tameside Business Awards.
• 2021 – Celebrates 30 years.
We have dug these pieces of literature out of the archive to show you where it all began.